lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Lucía, I'm waiting you

Hi Lucía,

I am waiting for your coming. I am so glad you are going to stay in my home for a short time; Because after, you will need to rent an apartment to live quietly without noise to study.
In Coria, you will enjoy the time a lot because here there are many places to enjoy and have a good time. One of these places is ''Sala Mocca'', it is a coffee bar during the day and in the evening it is a cocktail bar, so we won't come in because is for adults.
Here, there is also a river called ''Guadalquivir''; it is very large.It provides water to all the houses.
You will go to my high school with me to study all subjects.
You also will go to my grandmother's swimming pool in summer with me and all of my friends. I'm waiting for you!

      Lots of Kisses,
                              Blanca.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario