jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

MY FAVOURITE DAY AT THE WEEKEND:

My favourite day at the weekend is Saturday.
The weekends when I stay with my father, we usually
go to Isla Cristina's beach, and I enjoy very much.
In the beach I have got a lot of friends.
The weekends when I stay with my mother, I
meet my friends and I go out with them.
At night I sometimes sleep in my grandmother house
or in my house with my mother and brother.
I also go riding a horse with my uncle and brother, he
is very good!.

Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. The weekends when I stay with my father, (When I spend the weekends with my father sounds better)
    I enjoy IT very much
    In AT the beach
    The weekends when I stay with my mother (see explanation about your father's weekends)
    my grandmother (saxon genitive: GRANDMOTHER'S) house
    5 mistakes uffff!!!!

    ResponderEliminar