domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

THAT'S ME!:)

Hi! My name's Blanca.I'm thirteen years old and I live in Coria Del Río,Seville.I've got a brother,his name's Daniel and he's eight years old.My high school name's I.E.S. Rodrigo Caro,and I'm in year two.I haven't got any pets.My hobbies are:listening to music,horse riding,painting...My brother also likes horse riding and He's very good!.My mother's name's Isabel,and She's thirty-eight years old,and my father's name's Daniel and He's thirty-nine years old.My family and I are from Seville.I like very much going to the cinema with my friends and go shopping.

Lots of kisses for you,Blanca:)

1 comentario:

  1. I like very much going to the cinema with my friends and go shopping.(I like going.... and goING shopping VERY MUCH).
    Be careful with word order and the use of ING form.
    Quite nice work. :)

    ResponderEliminar